- Hydrogen is the most abundant of all elements in the universe.
- Hydrogen can replace gasoline, diesel fuel and natural gas.
- Hydrogen like electricity is classed as an energy carrier.
- Hydrogen can be produced and consumed with zero impact on the environment.
- Hydrogen can be used to fuel internal combustion engines and fuel cell vehicles.
- Hydrogen can be used to cook and heat with.
- Hydrogen can be used to store mega watt utility scale energy.
- Hydrogen will reduces the dependence on imported fuels.
- Hydrogen is as safe and in many cases safer than the use of gasoline, diesel or natural gas.
- Hydrogen produced by renewable energy can enable sustainable energy independence.
- Hydrogen working with batteries and renewables can enable Smart Micro Grids to become the status quo.